What do you get when you integrate the most OEM‑endorsed scanning and programming tool with the leading estimation software? Consistent results, reduced cycle time, and the confidence that you have correctly performed a quality repair, every time.
Opus IVS has developed ScanSafe™, an industry-leading diagnostics scanning solution that is fully integrated into CCC ONE® software - giving collision repairers one consistent, easy-to-use solution across all brands of vehicles.
Put Collision Scanning in Your Hands
- Satsfies OE position statement requirements pre- and post- repair
- On-demand access to OE scanning, QuickScan, and module reprogramming when you need it - a scheduled appointment is not required
- Estimation workflow integration with CCC ONE® and works with all other leading estimation programs
- Eliminates the expense of maintaining all OE manufacturer software subscriptions
- Easy use for non-technical personnel, removing the need for experienced staff with ONE easy-to-use tool
- CCC ONE Software Integration: Save up to 20 minutes of billable labor per repair with a direct integration to CCC ONE. Scan reports and invoices feed directly into the vehicle's workfile*.
- OE Endorsed Pre & Post Repair Scanning: Comprehensive in-depth scanning performed by our factory-trained technicians using OE-approved technology, identiﬁes diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) on all major US, Asian and European vehicle brands.
- On-demand QuickScan – Scan vehicles yourself in minutes with an all module aftermarket scan that displays results on-screen and delivers the scan report and invoice automatically to the vehicle's workfile in CCC ONE*.
- IVS 360 Technical Support: Live repair guidance from 100+ OE-trained brand-specific Master Technicians who can remote directly into the vehicle and seamlessly share data and provide high quality video chats directly through the device.
- Built-in Remote Assisted Programming (RAP®): A hassle-free J2534 remote flash programming experience, including ADAS calibration, eliminates uncertainty in programming complex vehicles yourself with guaranteed results.
- Cutting edge J2534 tool with 5” Touchscreen: ScanSafe has an integrated CarDAQ J2534 inside allowing collision shops to connect directly to OEM Diagnostic applications to perform pass-thru scanning and diagnostics.
*Invoice delivery requires CCC® Repair Workflow shop management.
CCC and CCC ONE are registered trademarks of CCC Information Services Inc.
Extensive Brand Coverage