RAP Capabilities & Cost for Mercedes-Benz
Disclaimer: When using RAP®, completely disconnect any aftermarket accessories including radios, alarms, sound systems, starters, etc. from the vehicle communication bus; failure to do so may cause programming failures and void our service guarantee. Please note that this program does not support programming used or salvage modules. Be sure to plug in RAP kit and turn on tablet 30 minutes prior to RAP session to ensure any available software updates are completed.
- 2004 and newer engine and transmission & TCM updating and replacement programming*.
* Old TCM must be available and communicating.
- Excludes the CVT transmissions and the early 112/113 engines with engine control units ME2.8
- Used and re-manufactured modules not permitted.
- J2534 module programming & updating: $125.00* each.
- Module calibration check: $40.00 each.
* For Mercedes–Benz 722.9 programming:
- If the entire Valve body was replaced, the programming fee is $125.00.
- If only the conductor plate was replaced—and if the original existing conductor plate is not available or does not communicate—a charge of $100 will be billed for additional programming services.
For more information about RAP, call us toll-free at 844.REFLASH (844.733.5274).
Office hours are 8:30am – 6:30pm EST Monday – Friday.