RAP Capabilities & Cost for General Motors
Disclaimer: When using RAP®, completely disconnect any aftermarket accessories including radios, alarms, sound systems, starters, etc. from the vehicle communication bus; failure to do so may cause programming failures and void our service guarantee. Please note that this program does not support programming used or salvage modules. Be sure to plug in RAP kit and turn on tablet 30 minutes prior to RAP session to ensure any available software updates are completed.
- 2001 and newer (some exceptions) updating & replacement.
- 2001 and newer updating & security functions that are supported by the GM Service Programming System.
- Module configuration, setup, and security functions for all modules supported by GM Tech2Win.
- Module configuration, setup, and security functions for all modules supported by GM GDS2.
- J2534 module programming, key programming and associated configuration, setup and security functions: $125.00 each.
Note for programming used modules: The $125.00 module programming fee will apply, whether or not the programming attempt is successful.
- Module calibration check: $40.00 each.
For more information about RAP, call us toll-free at 844.REFLASH (844.733.5274).
Office hours are 8:30am – 6:30pm EST Monday – Friday.