RAP Capabilities & Cost for Ford
Disclaimer: When using RAP®, completely disconnect any aftermarket accessories including radios, alarms, sound systems, starters, etc. from the vehicle communication bus; failure to do so may cause programming failures and void our service guarantee. Please note that this program does not support programming used or salvage modules. Be sure to plug in RAP kit and turn on tablet 30 minutes prior to RAP session to ensure any available software updates are completed.
Ford Motor Company
- 1996 and newer emission module updating & replacement for vehicles 1996 and newer.
- Emissions module configuration as supported by Ford FMP on vehicles 1996 and newer.
- Key programming up to model year 2013 vehicles.
—2013 and newer: PATS and related PATS modules starting in MY 2013 require coded security access instead of the 10 minute timed security access. Membership to the NASTF SDRM is required and not currently permitted for remote programming. While we are working on it, we cannot offer service at this time.
- Diesel FICM module replacement and programming.
- No support for Low Cab Forward (LCF) vehicles.
- No modules updating or replacement on K-Line (Pin 7 on DLC), medium speed CAN bus (Pins 3 & 11 on DLC), or UBP bus (Pin 3 on DLC).
- J2534 module programming, key programming and associated configuration, setup and security functions: $125.00 each.
Note for programming used modules: The $125.00 module programming fee will apply, whether or not the programming attempt is successful.
- Module calibration check: $40.00 each.
For more information about RAP, call us toll-free at 844.REFLASH (844.733.5274).
Office hours are 8:30am – 6:30pm EST Monday – Friday.