Program Complex Vehicles in Your Shop, with Guaranteed Results
- Free up your technicians to do higher-skilled work and increase your profitability, with Opus IVS' team of experts doing the programming for you remotely.
- No need to send complex vehicles to the dealership or call a mobile technician for flashing.
- Have confidence that all vehicles will be successfully programmed and your customers will leave your shop satisfied.
More Brands Coming Soon
Save Time, Save Money
- All-in-One Box: Everything you need, including hardware, OE software, voltage maintainer and access to our team of remote experts so vehicles can be reprogrammed in your shop hassle‑free.
- IVS 360 Support: Successfully program US Domestic, Asian, and European vehicles when our brand-specific experts do the programming for you. We take on the risk so you don't have to!
- Built-in Licensed OE Software: You have the latest updates for all major US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles without needing to purchase additional subscriptions or update software.
- Backed by DrewTech's Market-Leading J2534 Expertise: You can be confident in finishing the job correctly and keeping your customers happy.
Easy to Use for Any Technician
- Call (844) 733-5274 to schedule a RAP® Session.
- Plug in the RAP kit and power it up.
- We’ll flash-program the vehicle.
Find Out More About RAP®2
|Monday ‑ Friday||Saturday|
|8:30am ‑ 8:00pm EST||9:00am ‑ 2:00pm EST ‡|
‡ Special instructions for Saturday appointments
- Appointments must be scheduled Monday ‑ Friday for a Saturday appointment.
- Inbound calls will not be received on Saturdays. Only outbound calls will be made to those with scheduled appointments.
- Appointment scheduling will be available beginning at 9:00am ET with the last appointments being scheduling at 2:00pm EST.
- Nissan Valve Body/Transmission Programming appointments will be scheduled no later than 1:00pm EST.
- All currently supported OEM makes will be supported (GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan).
- Level 2 Tech Support issues will be pushed to the following Monday for processing.
The RAP®2 kit includes:
- Windows Tablet PC
- An additional hard drive to allow for future expansion as new OE’s are added
- The same trusted J2534 device found in the original RAP
- 4G Modem* for fast wireless internet access
- OEM subscriptions
- A 90‑amp battery maintainer** capable of handling European amperage requirements.
- European Accessory Kit may be required!
- Click HERE for more information.
* See Information & Requirements for International RAP Use call out below.
** IMPORTANT: 0 ‑ 4 gauge jumper cables (not included) are required for guaranteed service!
So what does that mean?
You no longer need to purchase additional tools or OEM subscriptions to service your customers; and since our RAP Service Technicians do the programming, outsourcing jobs that you're not tooled for can be a thing of the past and you can free up your technicians to get higher skilled labor hours in!
It's as simple as 1… 2… 3…!
1. Give us a call to be scheduled
- Schedule for the next available appointment.
- Or choose a later time that works best for you.
At the time of your scheduled appointment, our RAP® Service Technicians will call you.
2. Plug in the RAP kit
- Thirty (30) minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, securely plug the power cord into a wall outlet or an extension cord; and check to make sure the green LED is on.
3. Power up the RAP kit
- Turn the tablet ON by pressing and holding the power button for 3 to 4 seconds until the screen powers up.
- RAP software may take 3 to 5 minutes to fully load.
- Complete all on‑screen instructions.
Power button is located at the top‑left corner of the tablet, adjacent to the Volume button.
$125.00 (for most vehicles)
Starting July 15, 2020 FCA flash cost = $190.00
Starting July 2, 2021 Honda & Acura licensing fee of $45 will be added to the invoice.
- Honda/Acura flash cost = $170.00
You no longer need to hassle with purchasing and maintaining expensive tools. We remotely maintain and update the kit as new capabilities and updates are released!
Flash Availability Check
For $40.00 ($50.00 for FCA vehicles), we can check to see if a flash is available for your particular vehicle. If it’s determined that an update does exist for your vehicle—and if you allow our RAP Technicians to do the flash—we will apply that $40.00 ($50.00 for FCA vehicles) toward the $125.00 flash fee ($190.00 for FCA vehicles)!
If you would like to exchange your original RAP kit to a RAP 2 kit, please call 844.733.5274; Option 5.
Please Note: You will also need to sign up with the new RAP 2 Agreement.
Have your RAP Kit serial number available to process the request. Upon receipt of the RAP 2 kit, place the original RAP kit in the same box and ship to Drew Technologies.
Must be return shipped within 24 hours.
If you are outside the borders of the USA, we may be able to help you with RAP®! Please be aware that the following are information and requirements to be able to use the RAP Kit:
- 4G modem not provided, but a USB‑to‑CAT5 adapter and 100' CAT5 cable provided to connect directly to the router
- 220v countries must obtain an adapter to convert 120v, Type B (3‑prong)
- North American Sales Market vehicles only
- RAP Service hours: 8:30am – 6:30pm EST Monday ‑ Friday
- English speaking
- All transactions are in US dollars
If you are able to meet these requirements, please fill out the information below and Submit and an Opus IVS representative will contact you as soon as we are able.