Optimize the Profitability of Your Shop
- Perform more tasks in your shop - no need to send vehicles out for diagnostics, reprogramming and vehicle security
- Keep control of costs and timings, so your customer knows when their vehicle will be ready and how much it will be
- Maximize your skilled labor hours
Everything You Need to Get the Job Done Yourself
- J2534 Pass-Thru Technology – Enabling OEM diagnostics and reprogramming applications across multiple vehicle brands using a single device
- Technical Support – Staffed by technicians who understand vehicle repair and J2534 pass‑thru
- Toolbox3 with OEM application descriptions, educational video tutorials and real-time news – Giving you the confidence and up-to-date knowledge to get the job done
- Access to OEM key codes, PIN numbers and immobilizer reset information - So you can manage locksmith and vehicle security jobs for many brands in‑house
- Future technology built in – CarDAQ includes future technology for a long service life
Find Out More About CarDAQ
Additional Product Information
CarDAQ-Plus® 3 Reprogramming:
- All-makes, all-model SAE J2534 reprogramming (OEM Websites, click HERE)
- OEM subscription prices, click HERE
- SAE J2534-1: CarDAQ-Plus® 3 is the most advanced device for reprogramming of ALL OEM with the use of their OEM provided software
- SAE J2534-2: CarDAQ-Plus® 3 offers extra J2534-2 support that expands reprogramming beyond just the Engine/Trans modules for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Audi, VW, BMW, Volvo and more!
J2534 OEM Diagnostics:
- BMW/Mini – ISTA
- FCA – Wi‑Tech 2.0
- Ford – Ford J2534 Diagnostic System (FJDS) & Ford Diagnostic and Repair System (FDRS)
- GM – Global Diagnostic System (GDS2)
- GM – Tech2Win (PC-based Tech2 software)
- Honda – Honda Diagnostic System (i-HDS)
- Jaguar/LandRover – Integrated Diagnostic Software (IDS) & Symptom-Driven Diagnostics (SDD)
- Mercedes-Benz – XENTRY J2534 Pass‑Thru
- Mistubishi – Multi-Use Tester III Special Edition (MUT3‑SE)
- Nissan – Consult III Plus R2R
- Subaru – Subaru Select Monitor 4 (SSM4)
- Toyota – TechStream
- VW/Audi (VAG) – Offboard Diagnostic Information System (ODIS)
- Volvo – Volvo Information and Diagnostics for Aftersales (VIDA)
Vehicle Security Professionals:
- Technicians and Locksmiths use the CarDAQ-Plus® 3 for Security Key systems/reprogramming on all vehicle makes supported by the OEM and through the NASTF SDRM model.
- Click HERE to learn more and register.
- J2534 Toolbox 3 - Your personal assistant to help you thru the process, including: videos, walk through help guides, FAQ's, and other online support.
- Free, live telephone and email support from 8:30am - 5:30pm EST for all of our Drew Technologies products.
- CAN Bus (Capable of CAN FD, ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
- 3 CAN channels (FD CAN, Dual Wire)
- 1 Single wire CAN
- Ford SCP (J1850PWM)
- GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
- KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230)
- Chrysler SCI (J2610)
- USB version 1.1 or higher
- Compliant to SAE J2534 (Feb 2002) and SAE J2534-2 (Dec 2004)
- Compliant to ISO 22900-11MVCI physical layer
- Programming voltage on J1962 pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, or Aux
- Ground pins 9, 12, or 15
Operating System Compatibility:
- Supports Windows Vista (32/64-bit), and Windows 7 (32/64-bit)), Windows 8 (32/644-bit), Windows 10 (32/64-bit).
- Consult OE website for their PC requirements
- Operating voltage: 7 – 36 Volts
- Dimensions (approx.): 6.5"D x 6"W x 1.5"H
- Operating Temperature: Commercial Range (0 C to +70 C)
More from Opus IVS
Want to Find Out More?
For more information, or to discuss the ideal Opus IVS solution for your repair shop, contact our sales team.
|Call US and Canada||(877) 945-6442|
|UK||+44 (0) 1865 870 060|
|Australia||+61 (03) 8561 7600|