What do you get when you integrate the most OEM‑endorsed scanning and programming tool with the leading estimation software? Consistent results, reduced cycle time, and the confidence that you have correctly performed a quality repair, every time.
Opus IVS has developed ScanSafe™, an industry-leading diagnostics scanning solution that is fully integrated into CCC ONE® software - giving collision repairers one consistent, easy-to-use solution across all brands of vehicles.
Schedule a Demo
Contact Us to Start Increasing Scan Rates Today
With ScanSafe, repair facilities have a single device that caters to the vehicle's technology needs throughout the repair, including a pre-repair scan while the estimate is being written, during the repair as issues are being addressed, and post-repair to set calibrations and ensure the vehicle is safe to return to the road.
Start increasing scan rates across all brands and repair orders today.
- CCC ONE Software Integration: Save up to 20 minutes of billable labor per repair with a direct integration to CCC ONE. Scan reports and invoices feed directly into the vehicle's workfile*.
- OE Endorsed Pre & Post Repair Scanning: Comprehensive in-depth scanning performed by our factory-trained technicians using OE-approved technology, identiﬁes diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) on all major US, Asian and European vehicle brands.
- On-demand QuickScan – Scan vehicles yourself in minutes with an all module aftermarket scan that displays results on-screen and delivers the scan report and invoice automatically to the vehicle's workfile in CCC ONE*.
- IVS 360 Technical Support: Live repair guidance from 100+ OE-trained brand-specific Master Technicians who can remote directly into the vehicle and seamlessly share data and provide high quality video chats directly through the device.
- Built-in Remote Assisted Programming (RAP®): A hassle-free J2534 remote flash programming experience, including ADAS calibration, eliminates uncertainty in programming complex vehicles yourself with guaranteed results.
- Cutting edge J2534 tool with 5” Touchscreen: ScanSafe has an integrated CarDAQ J2534 inside allowing collision shops to connect directly to OEM Diagnostic applications to perform pass-thru scanning and diagnostics.
*Invoice delivery requires CCC® Repair Workflow shop management.
CCC and CCC ONE are registered trademarks of CCC Information Services Inc.
Extensive Brand Coverage
Want to Find Out More?
For more information, or to discuss the ideal Opus IVS solution for your repair shop, contact our sales team.
|Call US and Canada||(844) 727-7226|