Reduce Cycle Time
- Safely and correctly repair intelligent vehicle technologies, meeting strict OEM requirements.
- Complete most post-repair tasks (including calibration, programming, initialization and coding) on-site and in real time, reducing your need for external sublets.
Satisfy OEMs and Insurers That Work Has Been Carried Out Correctly
With DriveCrash™, you can ensure the vehicle is properly repaired and all the safety systems are functioning to OEM standards:
- OEM Pre/Post Repair Scanning – Complete vehicle scanning, performed by our factory-trained technicians using OEM software, ensures all vehicle ECUs are identified and recorded.
- IVS 360™– On-demand access to over 100 factory-trained master technicians to provide repair guidance and technical support
- On-demand QuickScan – Patented self-run aftermarket scan tool software covering US domestic, Asian and European brands
- Built-in Remote Assisted Programming (RAP®) – Hassle-free, remote-assisted flash programming for both ECU replacement and reprogramming/calibration updates.
Need To Know
What are the DriveCRASH™ service hours?
DriveCRASH™ OEM Scan Support:
Monday – Friday
8:30am – 8:00pm EST
RAP® Support Hours†:
Monday – Friday
8:30am – 6:30pm EST
9:00am – 3:00pm EST
DriveCRASH™ Live Diagnostic Support:
9:00am – 9:00pm EST
†Note: Some cases may roll over to the next business day.
Listed below is a summary of DriveCRASH™ coverage
As a quick reminder:
An Economic Pre-scan for the Estimation Phase
A Remote Scanning Service, Meeting OEM Requirements
|Acura||1996 – 2020||2001 – 2020|
|Alfa Romeo||2016 – 2020 (NA Only)||2016 – 2020 *|
|Aston Martin||1996 – 2012||Not Supported|
|Audi||1996 – 2020||2008 – 2020 *|
|Bentley||Continental (and Flying Spur): 2004 +
Mulsanne: 2011 +
Bentayga: 2010 +
|BMW||1996 – 2020||2008 – 2020|
|Buick||1996 – 2020||2005 – 2020|
|Cadillac||1996 – 2020||2005 – 2020|
|Chevrolet||1996 – 2020||2005 – 2020|
|Chrysler||1996 – 2020||2008 – 2020|
|Dodge||1996 – 2020||2008 – 2020|
|Eagle||1996 – 2002||Not Supported|
|Ferrari||Not Supported||Not Supported|
|Fiat||2011 – 2020 (NA Only)||2013 – 2020|
|Ford||1996 – 2020||2005 – 2020 **|
|GMC||1996 – 2020||2005 – 2020|
|Honda||1996 – 2020||2001 – 2020|
|Hummer||1996 – 2009||H1: Not Supported
H2: 2005 – 2009
H3: 2005 – 2009
|Hyundai||1996 – 2020||2008 – 2020 **|
|Infiniti||2000 – 2020||2008 – 2020 **|
|Isuzu||1996 – 2009||Not Supported|
|Jaguar||1996 – 2020||Not Supported|
|Jeep||1996 – 2020||2008 – 2020|
|Kia||1996 – 2020||2008 – 2020 **|
|Lamborghini||Not Supported||Not Supported|
|Land Rover||2002 – 2020||Not Supported|
|Lexus||1996 – 2020||2001 – 2020|
|Lincoln||1996 – 2020||2005 – 2020|
|Maserati||Not Supported||Not Supported|
|Mazda||1996 – 2020||2005 – 2020|
|Mercedes||1998 – 2020||2008 – 2020|
|Mercury||1996 – 2010||2005 – 2011|
|Mini||1996 – 2020||2008 – 2020|
|Mitsubishi||1996 – 2020||Not Supported|
|Nissan||2000 – 2020||2008 – 2020 **|
|Oldsmobile||1996 – 2004||Not Supported|
|Plymouth||1996 – 2002||Not Supported|
|Pontiac||1996 – 2020||2005 – 2010|
|Porsche||1996 – 2020||Not Supported|
|RAM||2010 – 2020||2010 – 2020|
|SAAB||Not Supported||Not Supported|
|Saturn||2000 – 2010||2005 – 2007|
|Scion||2004 – 2017||2004 – 2017|
|Smart||2005 – 2018||2008 – 2019|
|Sprinter (Dodge)||**||Not Supported|
|Sprinter (MB)||2000 – 2019||Not Supported|
|Subaru||1999 – 2020||2017 – 2020 **|
|Suzuki||Not Supported||Not Supported|
|Toyota||1996 – 2020||2001 – 2020|
|Volvo||2000 – 2020||Not Supported|
|VW||1996 – 2020||2008 – 2020 *|
|Workhorse||2004 – 2008 **||2004 – 2008 **|
* Coming soon!
** Some models may not have full coverage
NOTE — Some ADAS equipped vehicles require OEM specific physical targets for calibration.
OE Remote Reprogramming RAP® Process:
(also depicted on tablet screens)
- Give us a call to be scheduled
- Schedule for the next available appointment
- Or choose a later time that works best for you
- Our OE Remote Reprogramming RAP® Service Technicians will call you at the time of your scheduled appointment.
- Plug in the Drive™ device
- Thirty (30) minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, securely plug the power cord into a wall outlet or an extension cord, and check to make sure the green LED is illuminated.
- Power up the Drive™ device
- Select the button and complete all onscreen instructions.
A separate Battery Maintainer is required!
- Programming modules may require a significant amount of time while placing additional strain on the vehicle's battery. Drew Technologies recommends using the 100amp PowerMax PMBC-ADJ Series battery maintainer to cover all vehicle makes—especially European vehicles—which is available for online purchase here.
- A minimum 75amp Battery Maintainer is required to program most vehicles.
- Appointments must be scheduled Monday – Friday.
- Outbound calls are only made to those with scheduled appointments. Inbound calls will not be received during Saturday business hours.
- Appointments are available beginning at 9:00am EST, with the last appointments being scheduled at 2:00pm EST.
- Nissan Valve Body/Transmission Programming appointments will be scheduled no later than 1:00pm EST.
- All currently-supported OE makes will be supported.
- Level 2 Tech Support issues will be pushed to the following Monday for processing.
|GM||Collision Repair Network||Approved|
|Honda||ProFirst Certified Network||OpusIVS meets the requirements for OE Scans from American Honda|
|Nissan||Nissan Certified Collision Repair Network||Coming Soon|
|Subaru||Certified Collision Network||Coming Soon|
|VW/Audi||Certified Collision Repair Program||Coming Soon|
Drive™ Hardware Specifications:
- Windows 10 platform with capacitive touch-screen and dual-core Intel processor
- Fully integrated SAE J2534 CarDAQ interface J2534-1 & J2534-2 compliant!
- IP-Rated and built for harsh shop environment
- Hand grips for easy use and operation
- Built-in microphone, speakers, and dual front (2MB) and rear (5MP) cameras for remote support
- WiFi (802b/g/n) and Bluetooth (4.0) connectivity
- Rubberized kickstand and touch‑stylus
- Internal rechargeable battery and power adapter
- Docking station equipped with keyboard, mouse, and printer connectivity
- 1D and 2D bar code scanners
- Bar code scanning capability (using 5MP camera with flash)
- Fingerprint scanner
- Expandable hard drive
If you are outside the borders of the USA, we may be able to help you with DriveCRASH™! Please be aware that the following are information and requirements to be able to use the DriveCRASH™:
- 220v countries must obtain an adapter to convert 120v, Type B (3–prong)
- North American Sales Market vehicles only
- Service hours: 8:30am – 8:00pm EST Monday – Friday
- English speaking
- All transactions are in US dollars
If you are able to meet these requirements, please contact us, and a sales representatives will contact you as soon as possible.